Order Filler Picker (US) - 4402 - Wichita KS MWRC (Wichita, KS)
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location .
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Hours of operation is 630am-5pm however we there are chances of staying later if the customer requires it. Must be willing to work Friday's and overtime as requested. Must be willing to learn how to operate Equipment. Willing to stand for long periods of time.
Facts and Figures