Internal Auditor Logistics (US-O) - 9901 - Westerville OH (Westerville, OH)
Internal Auditor Logistics
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World? Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities… we look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
Deutsche Post DHL Americas Regional Audit Office has an exciting opportunity on its audit team for a corporate internal auditor to perform financial and operational audits throughout the Americas region.
• Execute audit assignments in accordance with DPDHL global audit standards
• Evaluate the effectiveness of process controls at both corporate (global and regional) and operational locations in North and South America
• Review processes for compliance with relevant regional and global corporate policies
• Document understand and audit results in clear concise manner in working papers for review by audit management
• Effectively communicate audit results and recommendations in meetings to local and regional senior management
• Prepare written clear and concise audit reports with appropriate recommendations for regional and global management
• Undertake periodic special assignments
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in related field (i.e. Finance/Accounting/International Business), required
• Entry level position for graduates seeking opportunities within the audit profession, required
• Excellent spoken and written English, required
• Bilingual/Fluency - Spanish or Portuguese, required
• Excellent verbal communication, with ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists, required
• Ability to work in an international environment with an interest or desire to experience different cultures, required
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (domestic and international), required
• Internship experience within financial accounting and reporting, audit, and/or supply chain, preferred
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, preferred
• Knowledge of internal audit standards, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn