Intern (US-O) - 9096 - Westerville OH (Westerville, OH)
This posting is for DHL Supply Chain Intern Candidates ONLY. A candidate must a current 3rd-4th year university/college student enrolled in a 4 year degree program.
Interns have the opportunity to grow as leaders within one of our warehouses or Supply Chain Support Center, while also participating in a formalized Summer Internship Program. The goal of the program is to enhance student's business acumen through continuous learning and networking opportunities. Each Intern will be considered for full-time opportunities at the completion of the program.
- Collaborate with other interns across the U.S. and Canada on a Capstone Project that focuses on improving various aspects of our business for our customers.
- Network with other interns and business leaders across all regions and business segments within the organization.
- Participate in a series of webinars that focus on professional networking, communication and presentation skills.
- Listen and ask questions to our executives through our Executive Speaker Series.
- Travel to Westerville, OH to present their Capstone Project to leadership teams at the Intern. Capstone Event, which is hosted at the end of each summer at our headquarters.
Required Education and Experience:
- Current 3rd-4th year university/college student enrolled in a 4 year degree program
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn