Finance Manager (US-O) - 9048 - Westerville OH (Westerville, OH)
Can you see yourself in a role where you are responsible for influencing business leaders and decision-making in rapidly changing environments? Are you the type of person who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement opportunities? Do you demonstrate the ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail? Would it motivate you when the guidance you provide has a direct impact on company profitability?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a top notch Finance Managers who will lead a team tasked with providing financial insight and guidance to enhance performance and process efficiency. You'll be exposed to multiple operations of different sizes, capital investments, and commercial structures, and you'll regularly partner with all of them to put them in the best position for success. You'll learn about the overall business which will enhance your strategic orientation and better enable you to relate to short- and long-term obstacles.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we're part of their team. We're invested in their success and our operation is fully transparent. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. In this Financial Analyst role:
• You'll work independently to manage deadlines and prioritize your workload in a manner that enables you to achieve results
• You'll lead a team providing operational support where they will manage the month-end close process and provide financial analysis that enables our sites to achieve peak performance
• You'll play an integral role in partnering with Business Development in the development of commercial pricing proposals
• You will ensure that each site's working capital position is in line with company goals
• You'll have regular interaction with business and financial leadership
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You'll deliver results
• You'll love it
You won't find a Finance opportunity like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an exceptional Finance expert with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you. Now, here's what we need from you:
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or accounting, required
• MBA and/or CPA, preferred
• 5+ years of work experience within the finance or accounting industry, required
• Logistics industry experience (captive or 3rd party), preferred
• Public accounting experience, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn