College Recruit (US-N) - 9096 - Westerville OH (Westerville, OH)
This posting is for DHL Supply Chain College Recruit Candidates ONLY. A candidate must be a senior graduating with a bachelor's degree either in December or May of any given year.
Shift will vary based on the needs of the site.
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World? Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities… we look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
This vacancy is for soon to graduate college students interested in working for DHL Supply Chain.
General role overview:
• Recruitment and Selection: determine labor needs; understand and use the Company's interviewing process and tools; implement on boarding.
• Managing & Rewarding Performance: set clear performance expectations (Passport, Performance Management Process); provide regular feedback and reviews; resolve team conflicts; encourage a positive and safe environment, use coaching and corrective action for underperformance; understand and use voluntary/involuntary termination processes.
• Training & Development: understand and coach others on processes, tools and standards (SOP's); ensure training requirements are met; identify and address skill gaps; discuss career interests.
• Communicate & Engagement: communicate site, company, and other pertinent information to team (pre shift, one on one, etc.); share customer and DHL Supply Chain information on regular basis.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn