Sanitation (CAN) - 5837 - Vaughan ON CNRC (Vaughan, ON)
Shift Schedule: 4 days * 10 hours
Shift Days (D): Tues,Wed,Thurs,Fri
Shift Time (D): 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
GREAT wages and benefits when you join our team. Our benefits package includes heath, dental and a company matched pension plan. Start at $15.000/hr and get an automatic increase after working 6 months with us! Additional $1.00/hr shift premium for night shift.
What We Offer You:
• Competitive wages
• Medical and dental coverage for you and your family
• Company matched pension plan
• Team work environment
• Safety focused culture
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in and around company facilities
- Clean warehouse utilizing a variety of equipment and products.
- Remove all refuse from offices and building daily.
- Repair damaged pallets.
- Remove ice and snow from walkways and parking lots.
- Wash and sweep inside of trailers.
- Clean break room and work areas.
- Maintain exterior property, keeping it clean and orderly.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program with the first 30 days of employment
- 0-6 months general warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.
Facts and Figures