Forklift Operator - 1053 - Union OH (Vandalia, OH)
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Multiple Shift Available
Days 12 hour - 2 week rotation:2 on 3 off 2 on, 2 off 3 on 2 off. 6am to 6pm (See diagram), Shifts A/B
Nights 12 hour - 2 week rotation: 2 on 3 off 2 on, 2 off 3 on 2 off 6pm to 6am (See diagram), Shifts C/D
Days 10 hour - Monday to Thursday: 7am - 5:30pm, Shift E
Nights 10 hour - Sunday to Wednesday: 7pm to 5:30am, Shift F
Days 12 hour weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6am to 6pm, Shift G
Nights 12 hour weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6pm to 6am, Shift H
Rotating Shift Diagram for A,B,C,D
Overtime is available.
Facts and Figures