HR Business Partner
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are currently looking forHR Business Partnerwho will be closely cooperating with our MEA Accounting Competency Center department based in Phoenix, Mauritius.
Would like to be a partner/ consultant advising on different HR disciplines to Managers and employees at local level?
Are you interested to work in young fast growing environment with lots of new tasks in HR area?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Act as a business partner/ consultant advising on different HR disciplines
- First contact in regards to recruitment, contract management, compensation & benefits, learning & training and talent management
- Recruitment - ensure hiring approval is in place, align with country HR on recruitment strategy, interview final candidates, prepare compensation according global guidelines and gather requested approvals
- Pay review - Drive implementation of annual pay review process in alignment with global guidelines
- Advise Local employeesandmanagers on global HR policies and guidelines
- dvise managers in all human resources related questions/issues including recruitment activities (e.g. role profiling, managing the selection process, facilitation of interviews, etc.)
- Support functions in running EOS Follow-up workshops
- Deploy and coordinate HR policies
- Support managers with hiring process, contracts and onboarding new employees
- Facilitate delivery of employee development needs and drive employee career development program
- Conduct reviews, preparatory talks and performance calibration meetings with managers
- Support change initiatives and acts as change agent
- Keep up-to-date with latest development in HR industry and labor legislation
- Enhance awareness and compliance with company policies/ and procedures and legal requirements/ regulations
- May cooperate with and coordinate 3rd parties e.g. external service providers
- Lead employee engagement initiatives to align interests of staff and BU keeping abreast of the results from employee opinion survey
- Participate fully in key people related change decisions, anticipating and effectively dealing with any people issues
Your profile should look like:
- Degree in HR or Business Administration related area
- HR/Labor Law certification
- Strong HR Generalist experience across various management levels
- Hands on experience in majority of core HR areas: C&B, Resourcing, L&D, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Labour Relations Change Management & Organization Design
- Proven ability to establish credibility and ability to influence at senior levels
- Relevant geographical experience, with proven ability to manage within an international context
- Experience more than 6 years in HR area
- Experiences with Shared Service Organization
- Previous experience partnering the business
- Proven experience of leading deployment off complex organizational change projects
- Broad knowledge of general HR
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability to negotiate at senior level, handling conflicting needs and demands
- Process management skills
- Customer/people focus
- Business acumen
- Organizational skills
- Amazing role with possibility to strengthen processes in MEA Accounting Competency Center
- International team and environment
- Possible further career development
- Great team spirit
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and apply.
Facts and Figures
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn