Senior Solution Architect
Position: Senior Solution Architect
Grade: RCS I
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 24/07/2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Senior Solution Architect. The purpose of this role will be to lead solution and technical assessments, design and management of the It solutions under digital integrations and to create platform standards for overall solutions that are deployed through a shared platform.
You will be responsible for the governance and enforcement of the shared platform standards with both internal and external build partners across the regions. Another part of this role will be to review and approve overall solution designs associated with the templates/frameworks during the transition into testing and before final promotion to production.
Furthermore, you will collate, document and communicate product roadmaps. Developer and manage, in conjunction with MAS the technical product roadmaps to ensure solutions comply with DHL technical and security standards.
What are you accountable for achieving?
• Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans in the Accelerated Digitalization domain
• Advises BUILD and AMS partner on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to customer project
• Works with customers to gather facts, defines solution design, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals
What will you need?
• A master degree in a computer-related field or equivalent
• Experience implementing Transport solutions in multiple regions
• Able to collate, document and communicate product roadmaps
• Exceptional knowledge of new technologies, both at an application architecture level and good understanding of the functional capabilities
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required