Senior Commercial Controller
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Senior Commercial Controller
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent full time
Closing Date for Applications: 28th June 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Cooperation with Business Development, Account Development teams, Investment controlling, Legal, CCM and other functions involved in sales process or product development (e.g. Corporate Finance, M&A, IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, etc.) to continuously improve the commercial value proposition and to ensure early engagement with stakeholders.
• Support of bid no bid approach to bids, including understanding and governance over fasting of Salesforce and contract lifecycle data.
• Create commercial models that allow us to understand how we can extract the most value whilst maintaining a risk and reward balance.
• Coaching and support of the commercial or non-commercial staff in the pursuit of sales opportunities or product development as required - being able to ensure financial outcomes can be translated into business language when relevant.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Previous relevant professional experience including consolidation in other international corporations.
• Previous experience in one of the following roles (Commercial/Investment Controlling, Business Management, Financial Accounting/Auditing).
• Awareness of DHL structure outside of DSC and UK&I region.
• Knowledge of Commercial & Accounting Standards and Legal Requirements regarding Financial Processes.
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required