Oracle Functional Analyst
Oracle Functional Analyst
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be our Oracle Functional Analyst.
The main purpose of this role will be to support the system end users by resolving both first level and complex functional issues (second level), as well as performing regular activities to ensure high availability and high performance of the systems in scope.
You will be responsible for resolving production issues raised by users in the 1st and 2nd level support on Oracle R11i/R12 and enabling applications where possible. You will need to perform continuous monitoring of systems' health for both Oracle systems mentioned above. The analyst will provide back-up support to the Enabling & Technical Services team when required (Kofax/Markview, Eis, Blackline, APRO, Outbound/Inbound interfaces for Oracle R11i/R12.
In particular the role is responsible for:
- Triggers/performs corrective actions in case of any deviation from normal systems' state is identified.
- Responsible for escalating production issues to the technical team/third parties if unable to resolve.
- Actively contributes to preventative activities and root cause analysis/resolution.
- Provides support to projects within the Center of Excellence (CoE) when required
- Provides support to projects transitioning to production.
- Adhere to Global Support Functions IT (GSF IT) policies and standards, follow defined processes
- Monitor and maintain their own incident queues
- Mentors and assist more Junior team members
- Provides input for internal processes optimizations/improvements
- Analysis of issues using SQL and PL/SQL skills at a basic level
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Oracle Alerts as required
What will you need as a successful Oracle Functional Analyst?
- Oracle EBS Basics - Able to navigate around Oracle EBS, change responsibilities, submit concurrent programs, etc. Good knowledge of Oracle workflow, users and responsibilities concepts, how it works, and components involved.
- Oracle EBS Financials - Good knowledge and understanding of data flows and business processes within Oracle Financials. Good knowledge of underlying data structures of Oracle Financials
- Oracle EBS Purchasing - Understanding of data flows and business processes within Oracle Purchasing. Good knowledge of underlying data structures of Oracle Purchasing
- Experience of working with Third Party support systems e.g. My Oracle Support.
- Analytical Problem Solving - Able to use systematic approach in solving problems through analysis of problem and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Stakeholder Orientation - able to manage stakeholders' expectations, and keep stakeholders informed;
- Motivation - Highly motivated individual with desire to review improve the support process and procedures
- Systems/Process Orientation - Ability to use systems thinking to anticipate consequences and prevent problems;
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation