Global OTC Process Tower Director
Position: Global OTC Process Tower Director
Location: Flexible (worldwide)
Customer/Business Unit: DSC
Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time
Closing Date for Applications: 14th Apil 2019
These are exciting times at DHL and we are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to join us as a Global OTC Process Tower Director.
The aim of the global Business Process Optimization team is to optimize the value flow along globally streamlined end-to-end transactional processes. The Global OTC (Order-to-Cash) Process Tower Director is a key supporter in driving, shaping and enforcing the end to end process flows within Supply Chain.
The role includes improving process quality, fulfilling the customer's expectations and reducing process cost; further benefits include reduced and more predictable audit fees and effort and enhanced security controls. The Global OTC Process Tower Director is a recognized subject matter expert and coach for the OTC topic and designs, manages and documents the global end-to-end process. The Global OTC Process Tower Director facilitates the essential sharing of process knowledge and best practices across all regions. Furthermore, the Global OTC Process Tower Director identifies, develops and rolls out various tools and solutions that improve the end to end OTC process.
• Setting up and running various complex OTC related projects (e.g. automated dunning, automated billing)
• Designing & developing the OTC process globally
• Managing the global process design
• Implementing processes in regional finance organizations (retained & outsourced) and enforcing their usage
• Documenting OTC processes on all levels, including controls and KPIs
• Implementing defined processes and their changes in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence IT (CoE IT) and ensuring that processes are executed as intended
• Recommending process-based analytics & KPIs, leading their design and measurement; defining baseline for measuring impact of process improvements & transformations
• Providing consulting on medium to complex BPO, cross-functional and end-to-end issues (e.g. impacting statutory reporting and business performance)
• Supporting various digitalization initiatives in the OTC area
• Leading and coaching less senior team members in above activities
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Essential requirement: proven experience in managing complex projects (from the initial set-up all the way to implementation)
• Ideally good in-depth experience working in DPDHL Group
• Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally/divisionally with other staff
• In-depth financial or business experience
• Ideally experience in Performance management expert role (e.g. defining KPIs, baselines & measurement methodologies)
• Good understanding of transactional finance processes and the OTC process in particular; with ability to synthesize process-based performance indicators
• Ideally good experience and proven track record in financial/management accounting
• Ability to analyse OTC business processes and provide recommendation for optimizing them
• Good general business and operational management experience
• Basic technical knowledge of global and regional ERP systems, ideally Oracle R12
• Ideally good understanding of Data Models and Business Warehouses (BWs)
• Strong analytical background and proven track record
• Proven and successful international experience, demonstrated ability to work effectively across cultures and regions
• Master's Degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification
• Ideally PowerBI experience
• Ideally project management qualification
• Ideally certified in Change/Process Management
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop into Global Process Senior Director OTC in the mid-term.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
If you would like to learn more about DHL please visit us:
We look forward to hearing from you!
DHL Supply Chain – Excellence. Simply delivered.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required