Material Handler (US) - 1083 - Union City GA SERC (Union City, GA)
Shift schedule Mon-Fri 6a-2p
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes more than 20% of specified shift.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock. Insure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and correct.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products and OS&D.
- Maintain the facility and the facility’s equipment in a neat, clean, orderly fashion. Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program is required within the first 30 days of employment
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience, prefer
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn