Inventory Control Supervisor (US-N) - 1083 - Union City GA SERC (Union City, GA)
Required inventory background
Manhattan experience preferrable
Some weekends and holidays will be required depending on business needs
Availability to flex schedule as the business needs due to audits and volume
Ability to communicate with others and lead
Inventory Control Supervisor
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
To provide guidance and coordination of the non-exempt Inventory Control Team daily activities necessary to maintain accurate inventory records relative to the client service level agreement. The Inventory Control Supervisor will assist site Inventory Control and Operations Leadership and Operations Peers in assessing inventory inaccuracies and recommending corrective action necessary to support continuous process improvement and operational excellence.
• Ensure customer inventory control accuracy and shrink contractual requirements / service level agreements are monitored and reported timely to site leadership
• Maximize the performance of the site inventory processes and system to ensure: Care, custody, and control of customer inventory; Accuracy (to floor and customer book); Proper utilization of information technology
• Provide required documentation to customer, customer's financial statement auditor or appropriate regulatory auditor in support of compliance requirements
• Ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for associates
• Conduct associate performance reviews, individual development plans and succession plans
• Ensure company policies are communicated, administered, and enforced at appropriate levels
• Ensure associates have proper training and access to the necessary tools to perform their assigned
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent with work related experience in inventory control, logistics or related discipline, required
• 2-5 years relative work experience, required
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience of 4+ years in logistics industry and team supervision, preferred
• Knowledge of systems such as JDA, Manhattan WMS, DMPLUS, SAP, etc., required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn