Industrial Engineer (US-O) - 5172 - Union City GA (Union City, GA)
Can you see yourself in a role where you are responsible for driving operational performance while owning key projects for our customers in a performance driven environment? Are you the type of person who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement opportunities? Do you demonstrate the ability to think analytically and technically while maintaining an intense attention to detail? Would it motivate you when the guidance you provide has a direct impact on company profitability?
We are looking for a top notch Industrial Engineer who will provide insight and guidance to support operational excellence. You'll be exposed to multiple operations of different sizes, with different products and processes, and you'll regularly partner with site leadership to put them in the best position for success. You'll learn about the overall business which will enhance your strategic orientation and better enable you to deliver results.
• You'll work independently to manage deadlines and prioritize your workload in a manner that enables you to achieve results
• You'll provide support with layout, design, improvement and implementation that enables our sites to achieve peak performance
• You'll champion Continuous Improvement initiatives and projects for the customer
• You'll identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvements
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You'll deliver results
• You'll love it
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent, required
• 0-4 years of experience in distribution or logistics, required
• Experience with distribution, logistics, project management, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn