General Clerk (US) - 5172 - Union City GA (Union City, GA)
General Clerk Shipping Outbound
Monday- Friday 7AM-3PM
Assists department, performing any combination of clerical duties requiring general knowledge and application of various work methods and procedures.
- Manually prepares purchase orders for signature.
- Answers telephones, conveys messages, and runs errands.
- Operates various office machines, opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- Maintains the site’s files
- Conducts limited research.
- Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0-2 years related experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn