Employee Experience Manager (US-O) - 5172 - Union City GA (Union City, GA)
Are ready to make a splash in your next role? We're looking for a creative and innovative thinker to take our team to the next level. You will have the freedom and budget to create fun, memorable, and engaging experiences that set us apart from the rest and keep our teams excited about working for DHL! If you have experience in event planning, vendor and entertainment management, or Public Relations - this may be the place for you. Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills are a must!
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World? Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement
opportunities… we look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
An Employee Experience Manager partners with the HR and Operations senior leadership team to plan and execute various initiatives and programs in support of the site's employee-centric culture. This may include, but is not limited to, planning and executing events and activities for internal hourly and exempt employees. Conceptualizing and implementing employee services and offerings; and finding ways to enhance the overall employee experience. This position is a people leader role, so prior management experience is required.
- Support and enhance employee engagement programs and initiatives that foster the site's goals and employee-centric culture.
- Serve as a thought partner and collaborator on creative solutions to expand employee perks, amenities, and services, including an already robust Wellness Program, the new hire and onboarding experience, and other team and culture-building opportunities.
- Various event-related activities, such as:
- Plans, organizes, and executes company events and activities for internal hourly and exempt employees. These include the annual peak and holiday activities and entertainment, employee fun events and entertainment, various department meetings, off-site events, and trainings.
- Supervises and directs the work of an associate relations committee, to include feedback stay interview sessions, event coordination, and other events or activities as defined by the senior leadership team.
- Plans, organizes, and executes internal recognition programs and events, including engagement activities and seminars. Will also work with the team to plan and execute incentive programs.
- Proactively plans, organizes, and maintains the annual event calendar, providing ample lead time and getting a head start on event-related tasks and vendor coordination and communication when possible.
- Handles all event-related administrative items, to include managing event finances through budgeting and proper reporting, coordinating vendors, researching venues, preparing decorations and visuals, communications, etc.
- Manage communication and campaign of events via radio announcements, flyer communication, set decoration and coordination.
Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or Hospitality-related field or minimum of 5-7 years HR, Training, or Administrative experience, required
- 5+ years of experience in HR, Training, Administrative, or Event Coordination with exposure to all major functional areas of an organization, required
- Previous experience partnering with senior management, required
- Proven experience of leading deployment of organizational change, required
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn