Senior Product Manager for a SaaS Risk Management Solution (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN TROISDORF NEAR COLOGNE, BERLIN OR PLANTATION US FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F/D) SAAS RISK MANAGEMENT
IT’S NOT JUST MANAGING A TEAM.
IT’S LEADING THE PEOPLE WHO CONNECT THE WORLD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit develops innovative, supply chain solutions such as DHL Resilience360 (resilience360.com). Global supply chains are becoming increasingly complex and geographically spread. Natural disasters, adverse weather, political unrest, cargo theft – all can disrupt the supply chain.
DHL Resilience360 is an innovative, cloud-based platform that helps companies to visualize, track and protect their business operations. The solution facilitates intuitive supply chain visualization, tracks shipments and predicts their estimated times of delivery for different transport modes, and enables near real-time monitoring of incidents capable of disrupting supply chains. It enables companies to ensure business continuity, build risk profiles based on over 30 risk databases, and identify critical hotspots to mitigate risks and to turn potential disruptions into competitive advantages.
You will oversee all aspects of the product management of risk assessment-related Resilience360 product modules. You will also facilitate product development. This will encompass the risk exposure and impact index, the transparency portal, heat maps, country risk and overall supply chain risk methodology. In addition, you will support general analytics and dashboard features. Your responsibilities will involve gathering business requirements from channels such as customer workshops, QBRs and RFPs to improve the product, as well as specifying business requirements and managing implementation, testing and user acceptance. You and your team will work with customers to build product components, conduct training and manage product performance.
- Experience in product and project management, ideally with software; familiar with direct procurement structures processes
- Expertise in leading conception, technical approaches and the launch of digital products
- Work in supply chain risk management methodologies and business continuity management; experience in insurance or security management would be an advantage
- Ability to manage design and development processes with internal and external stakeholders; familiarity with survey methodologies an advantage
- Proficient in English; basic knowledge of German or other languages an advantage
- Ability to maximize productivity amid shifting priorities; understanding of cultural differences and behavior
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone: +49 228 182-47712
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Resilience360 GmbH
Work Permit Required