MANAGER IOT HARDWARE (M/F/D)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN TROISDORF FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
MANAGER INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) DEVELOPMENT (M/F/X)
IT’S NOT JUST MANAGING A TEAM.
IT’S MANAGING TO CONNECT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
How do you predict what the world’s going to do next?
That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend.
Because at DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
Agheera is a Deutsche Post DHL company and its passion is to create business value through the connection of the moving objects with the digital world. We empower our customer’s supply chains through physical and logical visibility, agility, resilience and security, to optimize their performance and business.
We are looking for energetic professionals valuing a straightforward working environment and are eager to develop and shape an exciting new market. Our team is of same attributes as our products: dynamic, adaptable, and fast!
- Driving development of Agheera’s IoT product portfolio
- Developing functional hardware and software scope of existing IoT devices
- Technical assessment of new IoT technologies, including laboratory and field tests
- New business model development in close collaboration with General and Product Management
- Representing Agheera in the DP DHL IoT community and driving development on corporate level
- Business requirements analysis of complex monitoring and security processes in logistics and translation into feature specifications for IoT hard- and software
- Ensuring alignment of IoT hardware development roadmap, software development roadmap and operations department
- Vendor management (telematics hardware supplier, software developers, telecommunications providers)
- Identifying need for improvement and driving corresponding quality initiatives
- University degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, communications engineering or similar (or equivalent knowledge through experience)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (ideally 2 years in similar positions)
- Proven project management skills in complex customer delivery projects
- Very good knowledge of the IoT ecosystems including IoT hardware, telecommunications (particularly 5G technologies), business models. Good network in the IoT community is desirable
- Good knowledge of IoT architectures including IoT platforms and cloud computing
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology
- Basic knowledge of logistics industry advantageous
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- Highly customer-orientated
- Conceptual, structured, and independent working style
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on way of working
- Fluency in English language mandatory, German language skills desirable
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities.
Raphael Wischnewsky will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 151 42600113.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
Work Permit Required
Day time only