Human Resources Business Partner (m/f/d) Resilience360 GmbH
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
- Collaborate and coordinate all human resource activities in Germany
- Introduce new HR processes
- Set up policies and communicate them to the employees
- Manage the local recruitment process
- Collaborate with leadership on On-boarding and off-boarding
- Manage administrative HR related issues
- Advise on questions of labor law and detect legal requirements
- Monitor and support high performance of employees
- Support management by providing HR related advice
- University degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Fluent in verbal and written German and English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems
- Knowledge of regional labor laws and HR trends
- Excellent organizational management competences
- Experience working with a SaaS technology company
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required