Director Sales EMEA (m/f/d) Resilience360
Director Sales EMEA (m/f/d) Resilience360
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
Come discover the unique, international spirit of Resilience360 and experience working with a closely knit positive team where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
Natural disasters, adverse weather, political unrest, cargo theft – all of these events can cause disruption in the supply chain. Resilience360 is a cloud-based platform that helps companies manage these risks by mapping their end-to-end supply chain, building risk profiles and identifying critical hotspots, to ultimately initiate mitigation activities. In near-real time, the solution provides visibility and alerting on incidents that could disrupt the supply chain. This new risk management tool supports businesses in maintaining and protecting their business operations.
The Resilience360 team is managing a fast growing, award winning, value-add product within Deutsche Post DHL.
We desire a self-driven, ambitious, individual, that can encapsulate the team’s entrepreneurial spirit in Europe to drive revenue and growth in the region.
We are looking for a professional, experienced Sales Director who will be responsible to drive sales growth through development, management and successful revenue generation.
Customer engagement & planning
- Strategize and develop new relationships in targeted industries and functions. Drive strategic customer dialogues to identify customer's business objectives, risk management requirements & challenges
- Deliver Resilience360 value proposition and go-to-market messaging through customer engagements ensuring there is alignment and effective articulation of customer value
- Be a subject matter expert of global supply chain risk management within a specific sector such as retail, consumer goods, manufacturing etc.
- Drive the appropriate approach to the customer and be able to effectively articulate the customer’s expected value in using Resilience360’s supply chain risk management solution
Relationship & opportunity development
- Build strong pipeline and achieve targeted new business wins or opportunities
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective region, to ensure maximum leverage for Resilience360 interests
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities within the region to achieve targeted new team business wins
Research, collect & analyze target accounts financial information, critical business processes and/or system needs
- Drive the potential customers through the entire opportunity development process with goal of having them engage with a sequence of actionable next steps in collaboration with the Inside Sales Team
- Use independent judgment to qualify and validate inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns
- Use appropriate strategies to build commitment within DHL to position R360 to existing customers of DHL and identify new business opportunities
- Network with decision makers and influencers within the region
- Attend forums, conferences and platforms to promote the product with the aim to generate new leads & support sales team in areas for which you are a subject matter expert
- Manage complex matrix driven customer account management programs within DHL
- Know when to involve leadership into an opportunity to help close the deal
Incorporate Challenger Sales Methodology whenever possible
Preparing, winning & implementing the deal
- Present and demonstrate the solution to potential customers, showing clear business & solution fit
- Actively drive commercial negotiations and close deals
- Liaise with legal teams from both the customer and DHL to ensure legal obligations are adhered to and contractual documentation are in place prior to start of service
- When appropriate, oversee the implementation, customer onboarding and user adoption process
Reporting and Performance
- Comply with R360 EMEA & AP Sales Operations process and utilization of our CRM(Sf.com) Application
- Acquire feedback from customers on product, review inputs with team members, and ensure R360 product management priorities and commercial objectives are met
- Achieve or surpass new business targets
- Proven Track Record in value based selling
- University degree required
- Relevant experience in logistics, procurement, security, BCM, risk management
- Experience working in procurement or logistics
- 8-15+ years of experience in an external sales or business development environment
- Strong Presentation and Hunting Skills
- Strong Computer & Social Media and Networking Skills
- Experience selling Enterprise wide "Software as a Service" solutions and handling new user requirements in a commercial context
- Languages: English and at least one other European language
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required