Customer Engagement Manager (m/f/d) Innovation Center
Customer Engagement Manager (m/f/d)) Innovation Center
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Drive the innovation-focused customer engagement program through the set-up and coordination of Customer Innovation Workshops. Work with sales leads to understand and define customer requirements and pain points, develop customer engagement strategies and deliver high-quality innovation workshops.
Consult account managers to plan their customer meetings and tailor guided visits or innovation workshops on relevant business topics in an engaging way using state-of-the-art creative methodologies. Deliver customized guided visits through the Innovation Center, involving subject matter experts.
Transform the Innovation Center into an inspiring demo and showcase environment that positions DPDHL as the Innovation leader in the Logistics industry underscoring the company's vision/strategy for the future and its continuous investment in the development of best-in-class logistics solutions and services today and tomorrow.
Adapt and regularly update the content demo showcase portfolio creating a pipeline of new demo showcases for the Innovation Center, in close alignment and cooperation with Trend research, Business units, Industry sectors experts as well as corporate functions.
2. Principal Accountabilities
Coordinate and conduct Customer Innovation Workshops unlocking sales & business growth opportunities and strengthening customer relationships
- Develop a portfolio of Customer Innovation Workshops by permanently assessing business priorities and customer needs, aiming at sharing best practices, developing new value and/or exploring logistics trends
- Prepare and successfully deliver fully customized Customer Innovation Workshops, including understanding of customer needs, topic selection, customization of workshop agenda including a choice of best-suited creative modules and assignment of expert speakers
- Issue a detailed Customer Innovation Workshop summary highlighting joint opportunities and action items identified and ensure structured follow-up including a tracking in close alignment with the responsible account manager
- Build a network of internal DPDHL subject-matter experts
- Stay-up to date regarding innovation management methodologies/tools in order to permanently improve and extend the portfolio of customer innovation workshops
- Consult requestors on different formats/options and execute workshops as well as guided visits through the Innovation Center
Demo & Content Management
- Translate the content framework and storyline into engaging and state-of-the art demo showcases
- Permanently assess the Innovation Center content framework and storyline, working in close alignment with CSI, BU, trend research and corporate functions
- Continuously update and improve a modular content framework and storyline which allows customization to the needs of the customer/business including latest insights, best practices, customer testimonials etc.
- Manage the centralized content/demo & showcase management system on a day-to-day basis and support the regional implementation of the content/demo & showcase management system within the Innovation Center Satellites ensuring worldwide content/story consistency, localization & customization and virtualization
- Continuously share best practices with other regional Innovation centers
3. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years professional experience in sales or marketing role; a master degree in Sales, Marketing or Communications is a plus
- Strong customer focus and proven experience in delivering customer workshops
- Insight in Innovation methodologies (Creative problem solving, Design thinking, Agile development)
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Strong presentation and communication skills; fluent in English and 2 other languages- German is a plus
- International exposure and cultural sensitivity
- Team Leader and Team Player
- Sound logistics understanding
- Strategic and Entrepreneurial Way of Thinking
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Please apply online (Please use the button Bewerben or Apply!)!
Facts and Figures
DPDHL Research & Innovation GmbH
Work Permit Required