Group Coordinator Lead (US) - 1089 - Robbinsville NJ (Trenton, NJ)
Seeking Leads for Kitting/Outbound/ICQA Departments for our Weekend Shift:
$17.50 per hour
100 West Manor Way
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Responsible for assigning work schedules, training associates and monitoring associate progress for the work group they are directing. Provides day-to-day direction and guidance to work group. Responsible for daily workloads.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Maintain legible and accurate records or logs.
- Review documents prepared by members of the work group for accuracy and legibility.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Open and/or close and secure the building as directed.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be self-corrected.
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6-12 months warehouse experience
- 6-12 months forklift operation experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferr
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn