Customer Service Manager (US-N) - 1089 - Robbinsville NJ (Trenton, NJ)
Customer Service Manager
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
Functions as the liaison between the customer and site operational management and resolves issues for the customer. Achieves balance between customer requirements and DHL Supply Chain's needs. Functions as the main interface to the customer and helps in maintaining a good relationship with the customer. Champions and monitors customer satisfaction.
• Ensure customer contract requirements are administered as applicable within the Customer Service staff
• Ensure customer initiatives, special processes, data requests are fulfilled consistently, timely, and without impact to the daily work processes
• Serve as key contact with customer groups, including development and deployment of new or revised processes to meet customer goals and satisfaction
• Report on key support areas of account performance
• Develop/implement corrective action plans as necessary
• Develop department goals/metrics and assist with individual goals as necessary, to align with company, site and customer objectives
• Participate in on-site management team meetings and account / site / customer committee meetings
• Ensures execution of CIP workshop action plans, projects and best practice sharing
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in a management position, required
• 1-3 years of experience in the logistics industry, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn