Sourcing Manager, Japan
Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to ensure quality and reduce costs. Would you like to contribute to this? Are you keen to lead strategic supplier negotiations and identify new suppliers?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
Focusing on Procurement Categories – Network Supplies and Services
- Preparing & leading strategic supplier negotiation with local suppliers
- Prepare, conduct and lead tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts are in place
- Conduct local & regional supplier management and identify new best in class regional suppliers
- Manage local budgets and contribute to regional targets
Your profile should look like:
- 8+ yearsof relevant experience in procurement general management
- Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experience with mid-sized project management
- Category experience in Network Supplies and Services
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent English language level as well Japanese language
- Amazing chance to be part of an international company with a leading position on the market
- Close cooperation with the Head of Procurement and team of other 2 Sourcing Managers
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and as well as a fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Japan Inc.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn