Field Sales Executive (Mandarin Speaking)
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a ‘personal service’.
Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by liasing closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Work as a customer contact with the user departments in key account customers, feedback the user situation to National Customer Channel for the formation of account strategy
Area Sales Manager
- Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
Country Sales Function
- Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force.
Country Office (other departments, Couriers, Customer Service Agents, Customer Accounting Department, Area Services
Group, Finance staff)
- Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated and managed through the relevant DHL departments.
- Meet regularly with the Marketing and Sales management to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved.
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers. All non-sales activities or diversionary activities should be handled by Sales Admin Support or Customer Support Executives.
Sales Pipeline Management and Development
- Develop an Annual customer call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain any competitor held businesses to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Complete GSP sales reporting requirements in a timely manner, which includes “Productivity This Week”, “Productivity Next Week” and “New Business Commitments Gained”.
- Complete Brick Wall and Relationship Balance Sheet Scorecard for the Top 20 accounts in their sales territory.
Profit Margins Assurance
- Adhere to regional standard profit margins and discount guidelines.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximises growth within the existing customer base.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers (First Time Buyers) and develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
- Continually develop knowledge of DHL’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
- Ensure all customer agreements are cost sensitive so as to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered too. Any deviations from this tariff require management’s agreement and justifications.
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions.
- 3 years experience in Sales
- Bachelor Degree
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills Vietnamese, English, Preferable Mandarin (written and spoken)
Competency segment ‘Business’
Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
Competency segment ‘Leadership’
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Competency segment ‘Personal’
Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others' trust in own professionalism, integrity, ex pertise and ability to get results.
Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
Self Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<75% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn