Data Admin Agent
• Contact DHL customers (both origin and destination) for clearance-related shipment information or documents when the existing documents or information available are not sufficient for DHL to clear the shipments
• Provide customer with duty and tax advice notification and to seek payment approval from these customers when the duty and tax amounts payable exceeds DHL’s payment limits
• Collate the clearance documents and coordinate handover of these documents with the assigned broker for BTO shipments.
• Review the “Shipment in Bond” inventory report to ensure that these shipments are worked on a daily basis.
• Manage maintenance of the customer instructions and customer general information databases to ensure that the databases are up to date and accurate
• Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Good communication skills (English), spoken and written
• Have an experience/ background in logistics will be advantage
• Having good knowledge on Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner
• Able to set clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and use efficient work methods and tools.
• Willing to be placed in Cargo Area, Soekarno Hatta Airport
• Flexible to work rotating shifts
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Indonesia
Work Permit Required