Assistant Finance Manager
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 26th February 2019
Can you see yourself in a role where you are responsible for influencing business leaders and decision-making in rapidly changing environments? Are you the type of person who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement opportunities? Do you demonstrate the ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail? Would it motivate you when the guidance you and your team provides has a direct impact on company profitability?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a top notch Assistant Finance Managers who will lead a team tasked with providing financial insight and guidance to enhance performance and process efficiency. You’ll be exposed to multiple operations of different sizes, capital investments, and commercial structures, and you’ll regularly partner with all of them to put them in the best position for success. You’ll learn about the overall business which will enhance your strategic orientation and better enable you to relate to short- and long-term obstacles.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we’re part of their team. We’re invested in their success and our operation is fully transparent. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. In this Assistant Finance Manager role:
• You’ll work independently to manage deadlines and prioritize your workload in a manner that enables you to achieve results
• You’ll lead a team providing operational support where they will manage the month-end close process and provide financial analysis that enables our sites to achieve peak performance
• You’ll play an integral role in partnering with Business Development in the development of commercial pricing proposals
• You will ensure that each site’s working capital position is in line with company goals
• You’ll have regular interaction with business and financial leadership
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You’ll deliver results
• You’ll love it
You won’t find a Finance opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an exceptional Finance expert with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business
• Experience required within the Supply Chain division
• Ability to work in detail and high level
• Multi-tasking - organised, highly efficient and able to push multiple projects forward at the same time
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only