【德商DHL】HQ - Head of Human Resources - SLE
The DPDHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. The Group connects people and markets and is an enabler of global trade. It aspires to be the first choice for customers, employees and investors worldwide. The Group contributes to the world through responsible business practice, corporate citizenship and environmental activities.
DHL Supply Chain
As the world leader in contract logistics, we offer standardised warehousing, transport and value-added services that can be combined to form customised supply chain solutions.
Our contract logistics services include planning, sourcing and production activities as well as packaging, repairs and returns. These services are rounded out by real estate solutions as well as management and fulfilment services for e-commerce.
In Taiwan, we have been established for more than 30 years and we operate in more than 10 warehouses islandwide with a workforce of 800 employees. We specialize in servicing semi-conductor and technology MNCs who significantly contribute to the the growth of our business success in the past years.
The HR community
You will lead a team of 4 direct reports at the Taipei headquarter Center of Excellence and 7 dotted-line HR/admin forcals island-wide who deal with frontline employee relationship. You will report directly to the APAC CHRO and work with a highly engaged and energized APAC HR team.
This is a very exciting and challenging job opportunity. You will never be bored! You will be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) playing pivotal role in supporting the company's business goals. Your adhoc tasks/projects will out-weigh the routines. You need to manage the dynamic priorities that come your way every day.
We just got awarded Great Place to Work Taiwan 2020 and our engagement has improved by 10% each year in the past 2 years. You will continue to build up a foundation that has been in place but needs reinforcement and perfection.
- Lead the HR team to deploy HR strategies in line with the company's business objectives and regional/global priorities.
- Ensure HR deliverables in all tangible aspects (labor law/policy compliance, employee engagement, certified learning program deployment, recruitment/resourcing efficiency, HR budget control, talent pipeline/management, etc.
- Overall responsible for managing and servicing the human capital of 800+ employees islandwide spread over 14 locations
- Uphold DSC TW certified as “Great Place to Work”
- More than 8 years of full function HR experience (Senior HRBP role)
- More than 5 years of HR leader experience
- Logistics/distribution/retail industry experience will be a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Solid stake holder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- English proficiency
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn