Compensation & Benefits Manager
Overall Role Purpose:
• Develop and conduct analyses, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits (C&B) programs aligned with the organization's reward strategy.
• Ensure that the programs and systems related to the C&B area meet the company's business strategies, procedures and policies as well as legal requirements and regulations.
• Implement Global / Regional C&B programs in accordance with established policies and guidelines
• Collaborate with business leaders / line managers / business partners to design, develop and review country specific's compensation plans and other C&B initiatives to support the achievement of business goals
• Ensure C&B programs are internal equity, external market competitiveness as well as legal requirements regulations compliance
• Analyze C&B market surveys, benchmark best C&B practices, fine-tune existing HR-related systems and/or propose new initiatives to strengthen company's market position in attracting, rewarding and retaining talent.
Providing feasibility study and project plans, drive for excellence execution of projects
• Ensure the timely and efficient management and accuracy of the monthly payroll process.
• Manage annual compensation projects and initiatives (e.g. bonus calculation, salary reviews, budgeting)
• Manage annual performance appraisal process to ensure employee & manager sign off all the goal agreement & goal achievement sign off performance appraisal; employee benefits (e.g. health / life / disability insurance, car / housing allowance); retirement plans
• Manage short-term / long-term incentive plans; share / stock ownership plans;
• Manage staff cost by providing regular analysis and key highlights to management
• Conduct job analysis and evaluation
• Provide consultative advise to business partners / line managers on all C&B matters
• Highlighting country issues to Global/Regional C&B to ensure a fair country representation
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Taiwan
Work Permit Required