DHL Supply Chain is an essential part of everyday life and in the current landscape we are playing a critical role. During this challenging time we want to continue to connect with people, if you are interested in a career at DHL we are looking to engage with exceptional Supervisors.
This is a critical role within our supply chain and we are seeking talented people who have a passion for leading teams, customer service and a can do approach.
The Supervisor role takes leadership to the next level offering operational excellence integrating services with tailored customer-focused solutions for managing clients' products.
The role will be suited to those who have previous experience within a 3PL or Supply Chain background.
- Lead, manage and develop an operational team
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources to achieve agreed objectives and targets
- Provide direction, monitor and manage the activities of the team to enhance each team members individual skills
- Maintain and build effective relationships with the customer
- Experience working in a 3PL warehouse with sound warehousing principles
- Proven performance management and strong leadership experience
- Highly experienced in building and maintaining Customer Relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of a WMS System.
- A passion for managing team dynamics
- Strong software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Full Australian working rights required
An opportunity of this calibre does not come along often. DHL offers a challenging yet exciting place to work where every day we ask you to be the best you can be and more. In return we offer an excellent working environment, exceptional opportunities to develop yourself and the opportunity to forge a successful career in the security of working with the world's foremost logistics provider!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn