Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In Legal department we are bringing together our experienced lawyers support all Business Units in relation to customer and supplier facing contracts, negotiations and claims as well as general litigation and commercial law matters. Would you like to contribute to this? Are you keen to contribute on business success of the company and be a great advisor for internal stakeholders?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Provide general legal advice, including contract (customer and vendor) support to businesses served.
- Advise members of the business on legal and related risks associated with DPDHL's operations in area of responsibility.
- Analyse and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on how they impact the organisation’s operations.
- Prepare legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (e.g., loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, divestitures, employment contracts) to protect the organisation's legal and business interests.
- Advise business on legal trends and developing areas of law.
- Work with supervisor to manage internal and external legal spend in area of responsibility.
- Work as member of a team defending the organization's legal interests in litigation and claims in own area of responsibility which may include external legal spend
- Member of team responsible for assuring organization's legal interests are best represented and protected in customer, vendor and third party contracts; active participant in negotiating such contracts in area of responsibility.
Your profile should look like:
- University law degree or Professional law qualifications
- 0-3 years of legal practice
- Developing legal analytical skills
- Ability to apply legal knowledge and expertise in business environment
- English language knowledge requirement
- Amazing chance to cooperate in international Legal team
- Fantastic working environment
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary package + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required