Business Development Manager
DHL Supply Chain is an essential part of everyday life and in the current landscape we are playing a critical role. During this challenging time we want to continue to connect with people, if you are interested in a career at DHL we are looking to engage with exceptional Business Development Managers.
This is a critical role within our supply chain and we are seeking talented people who have a passion for thinking outside the box, creating strategic and innovative solutions for customers. People who have a desire to get in front of customers, create long lasting relationships and close deals with customers from a wide variety of sectors.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. Our Business Development Managers own, influence and deliver a portfolio of business. Our collaborative environment allows you to learn from others through sharing best practices and working on projects from multiple industries.
Some of our potential customers have never outsourced. Some have done it with regularity. No matter their current situation or need, we aim to be part of their team and are completely invested in their success.
- You'll drive strategic Business Development
- You'll have solutions Sales experience
- You'll research industry trends to stay in tune with your customer base
- You'll learn the ins and outs of potential and current customers to put DHL Supply Chain in the best position to help
- You'll partner with Solutions Design to develop strategies and solutions specific to each customer need
- You'll combine your own sales approach with our standardized tools providing scalability and sustainability across our sales process
- You'll build long-term partnerships between customers, operations, and other support teams
- You'll align internal resources and coordinate cross-functional teams to create a seamless solution for current or future customers – delivering on our promise to be The Provider of Choice
- You'll develop a pipeline to meet individual and business revenue goals
- You'll love it
Now, here's what we need from you:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience across Supply Chain and Logistics in start-up operations and a proven track record in the development of new products and services
- 5 years’ experience in a commercial role with line management responsibility
- Successful history of building strategic customer relationships and long cycle sales
- Experience in customer negotiations
- Strong commercial acumen
- Superior organisational, prioritisation and multi-tasking ability
- Advanced Microsoft skills including excel and power point
- The ability to see the 'big picture' and have an innovative & proactive approach
- Full Australian working rights required
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn