DHL Supply Chain is an essential part of everyday life and in the current landscape we are playing a critical role. During this challenging time we want to continue to connect with people, if you are interested in a career at DHL we are looking to engage with exceptional Account Managers .
This is a critical role within our supply chain and we are seeking talented people who have a passion for building strong relationships with customers, deep diving into analytics to add value to customers, combined with a can do approach.
DHL Supply Chain offers a challenging yet exciting place to work where every day we ask you to be the best that you can be. In return we offer an excellent working environment and the security of working with the world's foremost logistics solutions provider!
Our People Are Our Greatest Strength and we are looking for exceptional Account Managers to join our team. Your passion to work with our customers to ensure their success will help you succeed in this pivotal role. Your experience in supply chain and/or the contract logistics environment will help you deliver great customer experience and growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Partner with the customer to develop and grow their business
• Initiating Continuous Improvements for the customer to achieve that competitive edge
• Understanding what our customer needs and expects from us and working with them for their success
• Ensure profitable growth
• Support all key account functions; complaint, claim handling, problem solving & other contractually agreed services
• Drive employee engagement initiatives through your ability to lead.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to demonstrate:
• Successful and proven track record of performance in a logistics, 3PL/4PL environment
• Experience in account management within the Lifesciences and Healthcare sector desirable
• Exposure to warehouse management system
• Ability to negotiate partner agreements at a senior management level.
• P & L experience
• Excellent personal presentation and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Full Australian working rights required
An opportunity of this calibre does not come along often. DHL offers a challenging yet exciting place to work where every day we ask you to be the best you can be and more. In return we offer an excellent working environment, exceptional opportunities to develop yourself and the opportunity to forge a successful career in the security of working with the world's foremost logistics provider
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn