Internship Program for Business Studies/Administration Students
- Have knowledge on incoterms, custom declaration, etc.
- Support of logistics, shipping & administrative task
- Handle daily communication and correspondence to external & internal customers
- Responsible for execution of billing
- Work closely with internal quote and customer service team/customer/logistics and end user to update rate and shipment progress.
- Respond to overseas rate enquiry/amendments of billing document
- Follow all company's procedure and reporting protocol
- Maintain 100% compliance of in country and overseas regulatory requirements.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's
- Minor in Logistic & Transportation background will be advantage
- Preferred skill(s) : Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Endless drive to learn
- Required Language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- 3 Internship position (s) for Duration of 6 month(s).
Candidate must be able to start work in AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
Multiple Location : USJ, Subang Jaya and Taman Sutera Utama, JHB.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Forwarding (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn