Sr Manager NCG
- You ensure a smooth flow of information and communication between the NCG department and the different operational stakeholders (Ramp, Sort, …).
- You and your team manage and implement the constant changing of procedures and routings of aircraft and freight to ensure a maximized end transit time.
- You direct and revise the implementation of the Contingency Plans.
- In collaboration with the NCG Managers, coordinate contingencies for the BNL area. Ensure a correct information flow is in place., with minimal impact of contingencies on service level, optimization of the linehaul load capacity.
- You maintain a strong, direct contact with the EU NCG and INCC groups, and coordinate with them in case of contingency.
- You liaise frequently with operational management from both Ramp and Sort, as well with other Hubs.
- You lead your team in highly stressful environment, and ensure all tools & information are in place to execute the job as required.
- You take an active role in job satisfaction and development of individual team members.
- Given the nature of the Brussels Hub operations, you work during the night, but are flexible in working hours when operational
Do you recognize yourself in the following description?
- You have very strong DHL Network knowledge, with substantial knowledge and understanding of the performance and capabilities of various aircraft & trucks, the DHL transportation network and Hubs & Gateways.
- You have strong analytical and decision-making competencies.
- You are able to work effectively and efficiently in a stressful environment.
- Good at establishing working relationships and developing personal contacts in cross-cultural environment. Natural people manager.
- You are a strong people manager, with proven experience in leading and guiding a team of different profiles in a high-pressure, time-sensitive organisation.
- You are able to communicate with technical and non-technical staff.
- You possess fluently spoken and written English and Dutch. Any other languages are additional assets.
WORKING HOURS: MO-FR; NIGHT
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn