Senior Sales Executive - St Louis, MO
Senior Sales Executive Job in St. Louis with DHL Global Forwarding
Are you driven, outgoing and a highly self-motivated Sales professional looking to support a global organization and help expand our business line? Then you should consider joining our top performing sales team in St. Louis today! We are the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. In this position, you will support the Global Forwarding division of DHL that manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will use a consultative selling strategy to understand the customers’ business, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose a series of solutions and capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
Senior Sales Executive Job Description:
- Grow the company's air and ocean freight business/services in an assigned territory, in accordance with corporate objectives
- Serve as the main sales contact point for its customers and the sales
account owner for customers assigned in their region.
- Find & develop qualified leads, then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers and maintain a full sales pipeline with deals in various stages
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals to drive the business and grow the company's revenue, market
- Build relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Meet and exceed all sales targets as directed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Incorporate the daily use of the Global CRM platform to document sales
activity and relevant customer business details.
Do you have what it takes? Senior Sales Executive Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of face-to-face sales experience in the transportation/freight forwarding industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be energetic and able to work independently
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Able to travel locally and attend trade functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees, society, and environment. You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL. We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away from work to achieve a healthy work/life balance. DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
• Paid time
• Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
• 401K plan with a match
• Employee Discount plan
• Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally. Over 42,000 employees are employed by DGFF in approximately 150 countries around the world. Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Forwarding US
Work Permit Required
Day time only