Operations Management Graduate Program
As an Operational graduate you will work towards becoming an Shift Manager with early responsibility and fast progression. As such you will be provided with a diverse range of development opportunities to help achieve your career and personal goals. We offer you:
- Acquiring practical knowledge in warehouse logistics,
- Dynamic development in operational management with transfer of responsibility,
- Participation in improving warehouse logistics processes,
- Work experience in dynamic and developing environment,
- Structure of the development program focused on developing managerial competences,
- Rotation between various functions on the warehouse and/or different sites,
- Regular feedback about work progress and personal development planning.
- Graduated Bachelor or Master degree in: logistics, management or common,
- Work experience in logistics/production (more than welcome),
- Good English skills (written & spoken),
- Analitical and problem solving skills,
- Leadership attributes,
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills,
- Eager to develop career in supply chain.
Facts and Figures
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn