Laborer (US) - 3333 - Somerset NJ NERC (Somerset, NJ)
DHL Supply Chain at Nissan Somerset is looking for self-motivated, hardworking, and energetic Dock Workers to add to our exceptional team. Our Dock Workers ensure our customers receive their freight in the condition in which it was sent. DHL Supply chain , customer satisfaction is key. Efficiency and skill is vital in making sure that shipments arrive on time, every time.
DHL Supply Chain at Nissan Somerset Dock Workers will do the following, but are not limited to:
Loading and unloading trailers for the purpose of transporting a wide variety of cargo, moving cargo, using a pallet jack or hand trucks
Effectively and efficiently operating mobile technology (Handheld Scanners)
Completing all required paperwork
Our Dock Workers should be at least 18 years old.
We are looking for applicants with a stable work record and strong work ethic to add to our exceptional team.
A good safety record is required for our employees.
All Dock Workers must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Dock Workers receive up sick days as company new policy that you will accumulate hourly.
Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to a company-sponsored 401(k).
All Dock Workers receive excellent medical, dental and vision coverage.
Also pay vacations and Holidays.
Performs tasks that require physical abilities and effort involving minimal specialized skill or prior work experience. Responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards or safety, security, and productivity.
- Manually load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner.
- Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped. Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials. Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Perform duties needed for assembling displays and other specialty value-added services per the customers’ requirements.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Performs general grounds/building maintenance.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn