Supply Chain Risk Intelligence Analyst (Resilience 360)
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit drives innovative, industry-specific solutions. Unraveling the complex world of logistics, we provide our existing and potential strategic global customers with integrated logistics solutions on behalf of the DHL business units that simplify the customer experience.
An integral link between internal business units, our Innovation Centers engage in customer workshops and business unit discussions to explore, develop and showcase logistics trends and solutions for the world of today and tomorrow and leverage the potential of our Group. By connecting people, ideas and aspirations, our solutions don't just enhance results – they improve lives.
Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
The Resilience360 team is managing a fast growing, award winning, value-add product within Deutsche Post DHL. We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious individual that can encapsulate the team’s entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate is passionate about world affairs, and would be an enabler of our risk intelligence capabilities. https://resilience360.com/
Assess supply chain risk intelligence needs, identify sources for valid open source risk data, analyze data streams, release new risk alerts in a timely manner and improve DHL’s risk intelligence reporting capabilities.
- Continuously assess risk data quality of the overall R360 solution, identify gaps and propose solutions to fill those gaps
- Identify new sources of risk data, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
- Implement social media monitoring tools to detect events, such as geopolitical crises, natural disasters, labor strikes, customs issues, industrial accidents, port congestions, cargo disruptions, etc. that can impact supply chain resiliency
- Analyze incoming data streams and report risk alerts based on information obtained from monitoring media sources
- Write ad-hoc risk analysis during critical events
- Source logistics-specific risk alerts through the DHL network
- Evaluate risk intelligence needs by maintaining close communication with the business development managers as well as the wider team
- Manage partners to whom data management activities have been outsourced
- Help position DHL as a thought-leader in supply chain risk management approaches
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Background in Journalism, International Relations, Political Science, Economics or any other Social Sciences desirable with some initial work experience in qualitative risk analysis
- Passionate about current affairs and news media
- Experience in project management “ Customer first” attitude
- Needs to be able to act in a global environment
- Understanding of cultural related differences and behavior
- Due to client portfolio needs, proficiency in English & Mandarin (both oral and written) is a pre-requisite.
Facts and Figures
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation APAC
Work Permit Required