Regional OMS Coordinator/PMO, Asia Pacific
Singapore DHL Supply Chain req74034 28/05/2019Apply
- Creating continuous transparency on implementation planning, resource allocation, team training and benefit tracking within the Regional OMS programme across the Region and providing regular accurate updates to the senior stakeholders.
- Collaborate with regional Operations Excellence (OE) finance and senior OMS cluster advisors to:
- Regular review/ update of deployment plans in close collaboration with senior OMS cluster advisors, business metrics and will include the implementation of Planview reporting.
- Maintain and coordinate OMS training for the OMS team members, including training resource allocation and scheduling
- Close collaboration with senior OMS cluster advisors and country OE leads to ensure regional and local visibility needed. This will include supporting regional and local communications requirements, building standard communication platforms and resources in collaboration with regional HR and communication teams.
- Coordinate OMS tool deployment with the senior OMS cluster advisor and OMS tools regional lead.
- Establish "connection" between senior OMS cluster advisors, country OE leads and the business to share experiences and findings to leverage improvement opportunities. Plan, execute and record lessons learnt for each site implementation and re-plan programme accordingly
- Keep updated and have visibility of new business wins and accommodate potential implementation into Regional OMS Deployment plan.
- Collaborate closely with the business metrics team and OE regional finance to provide all agreed information on OMS programme (standardized reports & specific info) to regional OMS Leads including performance, benefits and P&L effect. Ensuring that true benefits are reflected (may require manual input from the clusters) in the OMS benefits report.
- Ensure timely and accurate reflection of Regional situation in global reports, in line with regional and global reports cycle.
- Ensure programme plan is aligned and adjusted to take into account any potential delays that can occur during the OMS implementation.
- Engage and coordinate with the regional Certified Supply Chain Specialists (CSCS) team on all new OMS CSCS tool for training purposes
- With the support of regional / local procurement and regional operations development, built a catalogue of materials require for OMS implementations, SIM centers, Interactive walls etc
- Provide coordination, support and assistance to the OMS cluster advisors, OMS tools lead and country OMS advisors regarding OMS deployments within the programme
- Developing improvements opportunities via analysis of OMS reports and plans and liaising with the senior OMS cluster advisors to ensure actions are implemented and on track.
- Strong operational background in the supply chain industry
- Experience in a manufacturing/operational environment is desirable
- Wide Project Management and Programme Management experience of 'large' or 'complex' programmes
- Experience of working together collaboratively with operations and functions is desirable
- Creativity and innovation, have self-initiative and take (pro)active approaches when working in an international environment
- The role holder must be dynamic and goal orientated
- The ability to influence without authority will help significantly in this role
- Advanced skills in using MS Office tools
- Understanding of Operation Maturity Model (OMM) and its outputs.
- A degree level qualification in related fields
- Finance background will be an added advantage
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Regional Office
Work Permit Required