The Product Manager takes the lead role of overseeing the performance of the B2C products in Singapore. This role will provide a single channel to address all B2C product matters, and centrally align the products according to regional and global directive.
The Product Manager also acts as the Voice of the customers, to ensure continuous relevance of the products to our customers. In addition to this, the Product Manager is responsible for building brand awareness through conference, workshops, and appropriate social networks. While this role has an element of strategy and planning, the person we are seeking must be hands-on, and have a flair for executive of all product marketing-related programs.
This role will challenge the successful candidate, but not limited to:
1. Ensure high product acceptance and compliance by the business
2. Ensure all existing products but especially newly developed products to have a high take up rate
3. Gather the business functions together in developing new products in accordance with the regional strategy
4. Conduct product suite planning and management
5. Clearly define product positioning which can be communicated to sales and customers
6. Ensure strategies and directions are clearly communicated and consistently implemented which includes multiple sales channels, within the division
7. Managing employees as gatekeepers to the B2C product portfolio in accordance to regional standards
8. Ensure high brand visibility through relevant participation in trade and conferences, and memberships in high profile B2C associations.
Facts and Figures
9am - 6pm
DHL eCommerce Singapore
Work Permit Required
Day time only