Manager, IT Customer Solutions APAC
Singapore DHL Supply Chain req78777 02/07/2019Apply
- To support the business development team with all technical aspects of pursuits.
- To support O2D process to ensure proper compliance to governance of opportunity through to delivery.
- Continually engage internal and external customers to understand their new business requirements and future IT plan for Service Logistics.
- Propose winning solutions by contributing innovative ideas to integrate with other DHL products/3rd party products to meet customers’ total end-to-end requirements for Service Logistics.
- Ensure successful handover of solutions to project/product management.
- Active contribution to the commercialization of new products from R&D, investment and the deployment of projects
- Customer Orientation: Focused on identifying and understanding customer’s (internal or external) needs.
- Planning & Organizing: Must be able to track multiple threads/tasks and keep them all on track, whilst prioritizing and maintaining a clear sense of proportion.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Must clearly communicate with stakeholders if there is insufficient information to complete analysis.
- Developing People: Must be able to develop not only the local team but also the teams from other countries
- Building and Leading Teams: Must set a clear example of the standards required in IT CS, which can then be followed by sub-regional/in country resource.
- Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- Have a high understanding of supply side IT and business development
- A mediator and relationship builder with succinct oral and written communication is desired. The post holder will maintain professional presence and confidence presenting ideas and offerings to others, including DHL customers, with ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence at all levels in the organization.
- Five or more years of experience in ERP consulting, implementation and/or ERP software support. Manufacturing industry business application knowledge including familiarity with the implementation and/or us of ERP systems.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Regional Office Singapore
Work Permit Required