IT Solution and Integration Architect
The IT Solution and Integration Architect will be working to on design and implementation of Supply Chain IT solution for automotive customer. Reporting into the IT Project Manager, the role entails working with multi-disciplinary project teams from different international locations.
- Leadership and direction of cross-functional and multicultural teams to ensure communication and collaboration; resolve conflicts and lead solutions.
- The role requires technical and business process expertise, and is responsible for solution delivery in line with business requirements of external/internal customers and aligned with architecture recommendations.
- Challenge requirements in order to achieve the optimum design in order to deliver in budget, timescale and quality.
- Ownership of Overall Solution Design and Integration Design between multiple IT applications.
- Manages technology-related communication inside and outside of his work stream.
- Manages internal development IT team (integration), liason with internal product experts, customer IT experts and DHL operations. SPOC for IT system integration related escalations.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Singapore
Work Permit Required