Intern, Global Business IT
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? If you have answered Yes! to the above, join our Insanely Customer-Centric team now! For more information on DHL Express, please visit workingatdhl.com.
DHL Express Global Head Office is on a lookout for Intern, Global Business IT. The Intern will be supporting the Global Business IT – Network Operations team in development, reports migration, testing and enhancement of the DHL Express IT customs clearance process automation and web development. Specifically, the areas of support will include:
• Development and enhancement of existing customs clearance application.
• Automation of internal IT clearance processes. Reports migration from one reporting tool to another.
• QA –involved in quality testing for new reports and development.
Here’s what we need from you:
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- You have some background or knowledge around information, specifically in the areas of standards, framework, technical skillsets like:
o Have used any reporting tools – e.g crystal reports, jasper reports
o Full-stack developer /Web Developer - .Net Development
o CSS3, Flex, Grid, Animations, Responsive mobile-first design
o ES6, Angular 5/6, ReactJS
o Node JS Backend
o Scripting Development (nice to have) – Powershell
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Singapore
Work Permit Required