Finance Controller (Emerging Markets)
Singapore DHL Express req84472 07/10/2019Apply
Reporting to CFO (Emerging Market), you will be responsible for providing accounting and controlling support to 11 countries under Emerging markets (EM) within APEC. This includes:
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for EM as well as undertaking month end close for EM area entity;
- Provide analysis of EM countries performance versus last year and target;
- Ensure timely completion of EM Annual AOP and monthly re-forecasts as well as other management reports to APEC Finance;
- Conduct investment evaluation and Capex controlling for EM CAPEX projects;
- Undertake EM reviews with regards to balance sheet, P&L statements, compliance and finance process controls;
- Being contact point for 2 Agent countries on network fees SOA and follow-up on payment schedules;
- Provide coaching and guidance to EM country Finance staff.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- 10 years’ relevant experience in management accounting, financial accounting or cost management with 3 years in managerial role, preferably in logistics / transportation industry or multinational companies.
- Audit experience will be an advantage.
- Team player, meticulous and good project management skill
- Competent with Microsoft Applications eg. Word, Excel (Advance-level) and PowerPoint
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Singapore
Work Permit Required