Director, Business Development - Service Logistics Asia Pacific
Singapore DHL Supply Chain req74544 28/05/2019Apply
- Develop and leverage constructive relationships with key customer stakeholders across target accounts
- Maintain a list of key targets and continuously assess for future potential
- Leverage/develop a coach network. Conduct research meetings to ensure customer objectives and direction is understood
- Present solution proposal and business fit to decision makers/senior management , manage commercial process/negotiation and close out the deal.
- Cooperation with other leaders of other functions involved in sales process- Solution Design, Network Operations, CSS, IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Real Estate, etc. to continuously improve the sales process, production of deliverables (e.g. solutions, proposals, etc.) and to ensure required resources are available
- Support break down of global/ regional strategy to Business Unit sales strategy
- Identify promising sales areas and upcoming industry trends and direct sales focus towards target accounts and (sub-)sectors
- Support development of regional sales strategy and product development
- Drive business development agenda - identify key opportunities, assess attractiveness and lead pursuit . Own relationship at global/ regional level for focus customers.
Support and coaching of Business Developers and Account Managers in important opportunities across the Business Unit.
- Built and maintain relationships with key decision makers of most important customers
- Participate in customer satisfaction and value assessment meetings with key customers
- Coordinate actions in case of major operational issues with large accounts
- Work across business with business developers and account managers
- Coaching and support of the sales staff in the pursuit of sales opportunities
- Implementation of global and regional guidelines within area of responsibility
- Contribute to taking and sharing best-practices within area of responsibility
- Commercial experience essential. Sales experience an advantage.
- Aftermarket operations/solution design experience an advantage
- Preferably from within 3PL environment, EMS or large MNC
- Strong customer network
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Regional Office
Work Permit Required