Reporting to the Financial Controlling Director, you need to provide support to formulate strategic business decisions and development plans to improve organization productivity, cost effectiveness and operation efficiency for assigned business functions.
- Support key business initiatives by working closely with the business partner to work on business performance analysis in order to identify business risk or enhance cost efficiency.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of all management and cost reports and assist in the preparation of AOP and re forecast.
- Perform in-depth financial analysis to support business plans and justify commercial decisions, provide recommendations to optimize quality of revenue, cost and profit.
- Analyze key cost elements including different operating and business models to support business to drive up productivity and optimize cost structure.
- Act as business partner to build strong and collaborative relationship with responsible business functions and provide support, highlight anomalies and provide recommendations.
- Facilitate responsible functions on preparation of annual operating plan and re forecast submission and monitoring of actual performance against plan.
- Coordinate with responsible functions to prepare investment proposal by reviewing Capital Acquisition, evaluate and control cost & benefit and ROI.
- Monitor costing system to ensure data quality for timely preparation of costing reports.
- Manage business case analysis independently for management review.
- Work closely with Compliance Team to ensure internal control compliance.
- Develop financial analysis model if required for enhancing efficiency, turn numbers into information.
- To evaluate justification for unplanned items.
- Significantly contribute to process improvement and cost optimization across the country by driving optimization project.
- Preferably with Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent)
- 6-8 years’ relevant experience in management accounting, financial accounting or cost management, preferably in logistics/ transportation industry or multinational companies
- Good Communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Proficient in Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Singapore
Work Permit Required