Real Estate Manager
Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL we connect people and improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
Our Real Estate team is currently looking for a new team member in Shanghai, China. In Real Estate we take the responsibility of more than 12.000 properties worldwide with a total area of more than 30 million square meters. Would you like to join us and shape the Real Estate agenda? Are you keen on providing the full spectrum of property functions and value engineering works?
If this is something that interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
• Support our colleagues in country offices by providing creative real estate solutions in enhancing our competitiveness and profitability
• Provide proposals and real estate information to the management for decision-making purpose which may include rental rate, demand-supply analysis etc.
• Work with country management team relating to customized real estate solutions in our proposal to customers
• Manage processes, such as review and development of property solutions for our clients; compilation and update of detailed data on property portfolio in various locations; vetting of lease agreement including finalization of terms and conditions; review of CAPEX, renovation expenses, facility including value engineering to layout plan and specifications
• Project management of new projects and initiatives to ensure on-time delivery and quality compliance
• Working with key account contacts and local teams across the country, where required, in developing appropriate initiatives and value engineering work as well as regional Real Estate APAC and Global team in executing the above tasks and responsibilities
Your profile should look like:
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in property with industrial/logistics warehouse sector preferred.
• Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering/Finance/ Estate Management/ Quantity Surveyor) is an advantage. MBA an advantage.
• Conversant with all facets of corporate real estate functions, facility sourcing and lease management
• Familiar with all relevant regulations pertaining to property development.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese – both written and spoken, good if fluent in Cantonese too
• Amazing chance to be part of an international company with a leading position on the market
• Close cooperation with the Head of Real Estate Greater China
• Competitive salary + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required