FT Ramp Agent SEA Split shift AM/PM
makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions
make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
We currently have one opening for Ramp Service Agent at the Seattle Washington location. This position provides operational support to the SEA Service Center, and will ensure the efficient and timely handling of customer materials and shipments while adhering to all FAA, TSA, Customs, and DHL company policies and procedures.
▪ Working safely.
with operational procedures including loading/unloading of shipment containers
▪ Operating equipment such as forklifts, tugs, and belt loaders
▪ Utilize scanners to provide shipment visibility and updates
▪ Assists with the load/unload of DHL aircraft adhering to policies and procedures to facilitate the on time departure and safety of co-workers and flight crews
▪ Other duties as assigned
▪ HS diploma or GED required
▪ 1 year experience in ramp operations, airline or warehouse environment
▪ Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function
▪ Must pass FAA and TSA background and security checks to acquire a SIDA badge to work at PDX
▪ Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
▪ Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) lbs occasionally
▪ Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs frequently
▪ Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly
- A union job
- Paid training
- Health Benefits
- Uniforms & work boots provided
- Employee Appreciation Celebrations
- Possibility of promotion
- Current Shift
- Split 4 hours in the AM & 4 in PM
- Sunday's additional hours available
Possibility of additional hours if so desired
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn